Munder Capital Management has been focused on growth and core equities since 1998. The Munder team, led by Chief Investment Officer Tony Dong, manages a variety of investment strategies and mutual funds for institutions, intermediaries and retirement plans. The team has significant experience in employing a disciplined process focused on stock selection through intense fundamental research. Our Mission
To provide exceptional stewardship of our clients’ capital through attentive matching of each client’s needs with the appropriate investments, careful measurement and control of risk, consistency of investment results and unsurpassed service.
We recognize that trust and enduring relationships are essential to our success. We treat our clients, associates and partners with dignity and respect and fulfill the commitments we make to each of them. We operate our business with the highest integrity, fostering open and honest communications within a supportive environment. Investment Franchise Snapshot:
- Dedicated to growth and core equities since 1998
- Located in Birmingham, Michigan
- 18 years average industry experience
- Eight investment professionals, managing approximately $6.1 billion of growth and core assets (as of 12-31-16)
- Demonstrated expertise in multi-cap, mid-cap, and small to mid-cap equities