Victory Capital provides institutional investors with a variety of investment vehicles, including separately managed accounts, collective trusts, and institutional mutual funds.
We have developed a meaningful understanding of the Institutional Market
- $20 billion managed in nearly 300 relationships for clients of all sizes and types
- Investment professionals who appreciate their role as part of a larger portfolio and plan
- Attentive client service. Robust reporting systems. State-of-the art operational and trading infrastructure.
Our Multi-Boutique Structure is designed to accomplish three Primary Goals
- Enable talented investment teams to focus their time on client portfolios and outcomes
- Leverage dedicated client, business and support professionals to deliver effectively on all other vital aspects of operating and managing our business
- Attract and retain best-in-class investment talent by alleviating non-investment related hurdles
We have aligned our interests with those of our Clients
- Asset management is our only business
- Approximately 60% of our associates are equity owners in our firm
- Each team’s economic success is tied to their performance against client objectives
- Investment by our associates in our own strategies is meaningful across the company